Friday, November 19, 2010

You do it to yourself...

This past week I have been pretty much unable to do anything...

However, that was not a real option, so in actuality I have:
Given a lecture on the boundaries of computer science
Attended most of my classes
Went to Taiji (our trainer just had his 3d child, by the way)
Went to the dancing course
Finished writing the Sharemind protocols paper (we found an inconsistency at the last minute)
Went to see a performance by two of my friends
Learned a new song on the bass
Had a band practice
Finalized my planning for the Japan trip
Made provisions for my lectures and tutorials next week.
Created two versions of a Test in programming course.

And Im probably forgetting a few things.

I started packing my bag today at 9. At about 9.30 I realized that I will probably also need my Passport to get to Japan... And I had no clue where it could be. I did finally find it, at 10.00 - which meant I was 10 minutes late to the tutorial session I had this morning with the programming students. Only 10 of the 30 were present, though, so that ended a bit early, allowing me to get my first cup of coffee before going to manage the Intro. to Informatics course lecture...

If I weren't so tired, I would be loving all of this. But for now, I would just like to sleep for... a week?

Maybe after Japan

Update:
After the lecture today, I realized I had lost my keys... or rather forgot them at my own room, which had since then been locked by someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment