Sunday, July 3, 2011

I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind

My month of vacation has been indescribably cool. I have done a lot of different and crazy things, most of which I thoroughly enjoyed.

So what did I do:

On 3 of July I wrote the following as my Facebook status:
"I have three weeks of vacation starting from next week. If anyone has any cool ideas for which they would like my company, please let me know. The weirder the better."

I got three replies which led to:

A car trip to a Bon Jovi concert in Bucharest (6-15 july)
An evening discussing artificial intelligence (16 july)
Half a week in London visiting a friend from the Uni (20-24 july)

In between I spent a day showing tourists around Tallinn with the Angel (18 july)

However, that did not conclude my vacation for:

I went to a hitchhiking competition with a friend (25-28 july) and
I dabbled in performance art at Viljandi Folk festival (29 july)

However, I have had practically no time to write about everything that has happened, and I will attempt to do so now, one event at a time.

Since this blog partially serves as a reminder for myself, I will backdate the following few posts to the time when the events actually took place.

No comments:

Post a Comment