Thursday, March 4, 2010

India - Day 17 (?)

Damn the left sided traffic here. Being on a scooter and looking into the headlights of a (forward) moving car is not something Id recommend. Thankfully, people here are rather used to someone occasionally (and deliberately) riding a bike on the wrong side of the road, so they do not seem to mind that much..

For those of you that are wondering why I haven't written anything in two days, the reason is very simple. I just haven't had much to write about. Fixed some computers, practiced some bass, talked with some of the older people around, sat and read a book in a park, went shopping... nothing really noteworthy.

Edit: I was used to scare little children. Well, one little child, but still. It was a kneese of one of Tom's assistants. Funny thing is, they said she kept referring to me as a doll and asked "how is it moving" or "look, it is eating". David, who was also there, was referred to as "the devil", by the way.

Today is David's last day here, so we went to the Hard Rock Cafe with him, Shrawan and his friend. There was live music there this time - they played covers of U2, Iron Maiden etc and were pretty good. Dave said he will try to come back to Hyderabad some time in the next two years. I might well do the same. It is a nice place and I will miss it when I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment