Saturday, March 13, 2010

India - Day 26

My last day in Hyderabad. So, being me, I spent most of it trying to fix computers that I did not have time to look at before. The computers of Shrewan and Venela/Ramona got cleaned of viruses and spyware rather easily. The computer we took from the school and the computer of Sandhya are both in a bad state still, however, as I do have their windows CD keys but these keys work for neither OEM nor Retail versions. I will try to find an answer somehow and to convey it to Tom so he could reinstall windows on both of them.

In the evening, we had dinner with Nandita and Shrika (the two neighbours). After we had finished, I went out with Gabe. I took the scooter.



We tried to find a place called "10 Downing street" (an english pub) but we couldnt't, so finally just went to Hard Rock. We just had time for one drink (him beer, me Sprite), sadly, but the scooter ride across the city was quite fun. I have really gotten used to the traffic here. Sad to have to leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment