Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Strange days

I woke up at around 1 pm, because my cellphone had run out of battery.

I left, punching in the code for my security system... and after closing the door, I hear my roommate running down to disable the system again. Turns out he also slept in, but for somewhat different reasons.

Get to work only to find the parking lot full. Bicycle parking lot. Thankfully, a girl was coming out and removed her cycle so that I could put mine in its place.

Salsa lesson - and I still mess up the steps on occasion, but its looking better and better each time.

And even after that hour in salsa, I still managed a 10-hr workday. Yep - I got home at midnight. But, as I told (and then sang) my roommate, "I feel good".

His comment - I think I will actually hear you crack quite soon.

He might be right. Although my guess it has already happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment