Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I wanna be sedated

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go - I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-oh - I wanna be sedated
Just get me to the airport, put me on a plane
Hurry hurry hurry, before I go insane
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain
Oh no no no no no

- the Ramones

That pretty much sums it up. I have a few loose ends to take care of but otherwise, Im free. And having serious difficulty controlling my brain.. you'd think 23 years of practice would count for something but noo.

Googling the lyrics, auto-complete wanted to complete "I want to be " with "skinny".

It's strange but I somehow accidentally happen to read exactly the right books at exactly the right times sometimes. Im currently halfway through Xenocide and, I still have to admit that O. S. Card is a genius. Then again - psychology mixed with heavy doses of moral philosophy is just my thing, so results may vary for other people reading him.

No comments:

Post a Comment