Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A kebab in my hand instead of going under

I had a work health check-up in the morning, at 8.20. So, yet again, a night with just 3 hours of sleep. Health still seems to be good, although, mysteriously, I have lost a lot of strenght in my left hand. Strange.

After that, I quickly returned to Cybernetica, corrected the english summary of the Masters thesis I was supervising, sent it to the printer and dashed to Liivi 2 to get to the last set of bachelors defences. This time, two A-s, a B and a D. Everyone more or less deserved the grade they got, but the D took some fighting.

After the grades had been announced, I had some more paperwork to do regarding the masters thesis. Afterwards I stopped by Annes office to see, what she had been up to.. and to talk about my life and problems too.. no names, of course.

I then went home, had a bath and then went to sleep for two hours. When I awoke, I made yet another batch of Alu Gobi. This being my third one, I can only say that it keeps getting better each time I make it. And I still have enough left over for tomorrow. Yuppee!

In the evening, Dan and Liina came over to play guitar hero. We finished with the Sum 41 song "In too deep" in case anyone was wondering about the title of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment