Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Illusions

I finally started my PhD thesis today. And not with just one or two lines, too - I got a LaTeX template, got it to work, edited the main page and even wrote up most of the introduction. Not all that bad for one days of work, also considering the morning was spent on other things.

Also
I went dancing tonight with my roommates. For two hours. In the "Illusion". It was fun. Have to do it again some time soon.

This promises to be a busy week. Diana is coming to Tartu tomorrow. There is a set of bachelors defences on Friday and the next one on Tuesday. On the weekend, I am away at (Crypto) Theory days, where I am also supposed to give a presentation. On Monday it is the deadline for my masters student to hand in her thesis. And I'm probably forgetting a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment