Monday, April 4, 2011

12.5 h workday

Ow how I missed those. Not that I plan to get into a habit of them any time soon, but it feels nice every once and a while

Agenda for today included:
Interviews with two students who are both just a thesis short of graduating
A discussion session between third year physics students and their program manager
Preparing a lecture for Wednesday

It seems that the physicists are putting much effort into making their teaching more effective.. just as our institute is planning to. So I have started warming up my old connections in their faculty... and finding the people I knew from the physics bus days right at the heart of it. It seems that they have been at it for quite some time, so it seems I may have a lot to learn from them... but I might also have a few things to contribute from my own side as well... As usual, only time will tell

No comments:

Post a Comment