Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A week more

I slept longer than usual today. I mean, I still woke up at 8, but instead of getting up I decided to sleep in today. Result was that when I woke up for the second time, at around 11, I felt refreshed and actually wanted to get up. And it was nice to be back at work after a long weekend.

It turns out I managed to mix up months again, this time when planning my Australia trip. I would have nearly bought the tickets for one month earlier, than I should have. If it were the first time, I would not worry too much. But after the Metallica incident, I think I should better take it as a symptom...

For overthinking.. not giving my brain a rest. Having it on full-time while at work, and then also on a different topic, while at home. Not healthy.

9 more days of waiting. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment