Sunday, August 1, 2010

Smiley face

I have done next to nothing since the last blog posting. Watched the first season of "How I met your mother", one episode of Firefly, quite a few movies and.. yes, that is pretty much it.

Well, actually, a bit more, to be honest.

Firstly, one night, I walk out of my apartment and see that the intersection next to my house is guarded by soldiers with machine guns who seem to be carrying out an operation. The guy with the machine gun does not seem to take notice of civilians though.. so I simply walk past him - a very strange experience, to say the very least.

Met David, a friend of D. who is currently here for a month learning Estonian. Nice guy, plays guitar quite well. Also, had a chat with D. and borrowed her a couple of books.

Most importantly, however, met L. - a very cute and interesting girl. Mainly been hanging out with her and one of her friends (who is also a friend of D.) for the past 3 days. Just hanging out, watching movies, playing guitar hero and so on. And it has been a lot of fun. Unbelievably so, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment