Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blatant self-advertisment

The persona story of me was published about a week ago.

Excerpt from a Skype conversation:

Margus N.: "Tarkade klubi" ka said juba?
L.: Jah. Meil kõigil on oma versioonid, kuidas haakub su pilt selle kohal asuva pealkirjaga "Kuidas suri vaarao Kleopatra?". Mina ja S. pooldame tugevalt, et see on Kleopatra patsidega näo rekonstruktsioon, aga T. paistab arvavat, et see on metsaline, kes ta tappis.

I'm hailed as a "Mathematician of the MTV generation". My colleagues burst out in laughter when they heard that. Can't say I blame them.

Ah well, while I'm at it, might as well get some real self-advertisment in as well:

This is the list of lectures in "Introduction to Informatics" course, with videos available for most of them.

This is a lecture given by Tõnu Samuel that was rated as by far the best lecture in the whole series (by the students).

This is a link to a lecture about "Attitude" that I myself gave and am sort of proud of and have been recommending to most of my friends. Students rated it as the third best.

If in doubt, which one to see, watch both ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment