Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Frantic, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tock

I cant remember the last time I prepared food before this evening. Must have been over a week.
What have I been doing?

Grading tests, writing a homework essay, studying for an exam, programming Division protocol for Sharemind, having a development interview and a medical check-up, preparing and giving a talk on the research groups in UT dpt. of Comp. Sci., attending a party two co-workers threw (and leaving early, sadly), and, most recently, spending two very pleasant hours with a nice girl whose name also happens to start with L.

What I haven't been doing is eating or sleeping properly - two of the things I do not like to compromise on, and haven't had to for a long while. Nevertheless, it is good to know I still can if I have to...

Hopefully, things will get a bit less hectic now. I still have a few things to take care of, but chances are that next week I will at least get back to regular sleeping patterns..

No comments:

Post a Comment