Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Paradise lost?

Not quite yet. Although the idea I had about BDD-s does not seem to pan out after all and the sharemind thing turns out to be not that big of an improvement as originally expected. Also, it turned out that Dominic bought two bikes here so me renting one yesterday was completely redundant.

There were nice things though. For instance, it seems that homomorphic encryption allows you to perform miracles in theory (I attended a study group where Jesper, the assistant professor here, gave a talk about them) and jujitsu is actually a lot of fun ( I attended a practice with dominic, who has been doing it for 3 years).

Anyways - the plan for tomorrow is to go to the bike rental and see whether I can get some of my money back. Then get back to my reading that Jesper gave me.. and of course attend two talks and a lecture.

Edit: It also seems I managed to sprain my ankle in the jujitsu practice.. and the teacher there said my main problem was I was just too tense - which should not be the case after 3 years of Taiji, but still somehow is. Also - I accidentally put way too much salt in my dinner today so it was just barely edible..

Yes - it was still a nice day, though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment