Friday, April 16, 2010

The week in a nutshell

Not much to say, to be honest. One paper got rejected, the other one accepted. So, most of the summer, I will be at home, but I will take a trip to Australia again at some point.

Went out to a pub yesterday. A beer costs around 70 eek by the way.. and that is with a student discount. Meals in restaurants start from about 150 eeks.

It turns out that Dominik had a birthday yesterday and Ivan has one tomorrow (well, looking at the clock, today actually). So there were two free rounds of beer at Friday bar today. I only had one there though. However, after that, I had pasta at another dormitory, where an italian friend of one of the other PhD students lives. And after that, we went to a party. I danced quite a lot, actually, although sadly all of it was alone. I can blame my lack of knowledge of the culture here.. or the fact I was not quite drunk enough yet... or just my cowardiće.. anyways, it does not matter.

I have some work to do tomorrow so I best get to sleep now.

Ow yes, and Aarhus looks really beautiful at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment