Friday, April 23, 2010

The Spring party

I had a talk in the afternoon, which went fairly well. The solution without a problem that I presented was greeted fairly well, and both Ivan and Jesper thought it would be enough for a paper, even without a proper application.

However, the evening was even more fun - there was the department spring party (Maljorca themed, by the way), which I should have bought a ticket to in advance (but hadnt because it did not seem like a good idea two weeks ago when I had just arrived). However, as some people had called in sick, I was allowed to attend free of charge.

Food was good, company was good (the whole crypto team being there, save for Tomas) and this time I again got to dance a little.. this time, even not alone. I really did have fun and enjoyed it.. should try to do it a bit more often when I get back to Estonia.

Also - if anyone (female) wants to go to ballroom dancing courses during the next semester and needs a partner, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment