Thursday, February 25, 2010

India - Day 10

I finally started my scooter lessons. I will probably not go driving on the streets with it in the next few days, as I will need to learn to maneuver it a lot better than I can currently manage. I practiced in the garage of the apartment building Tom lives in. It was scary as hell, as the walls and pillars were quite everywhere and the scooter has surprisingly good acceleration.

Tom took me to the other side of the lake to get the suit I had ordered from the tailor and also to buy some computer equipment for the school. He manages to drive considerably more agressively than most natives do.. Sadly, I turned my camera off just before the good bit... but anyways, here are two more clips taken from the back of a moving scooter.



No comments:

Post a Comment