Monday, February 22, 2010

India - Day 7

Power just went out in the appartment, in the middle of the night, so the three of us are sitting in darkness and waiting for the power to return. Internet is also dodgy at best, so the computer I have tried to fix for 3 days now is not really that far along (as I constantly need to check something from the net but cannot get access to it). In case anyone is wondering, this is also the main reason why I have yet to post any pictures.

Today I went to the place where Dave and Alex work, helped set up one computer, then fetched lunch and, after eating, was taken shopping for telephone cable. This time I got a ride on a motorcycle, which was pretty fun. On the ride, I took two short videos about the traffic. I am hoping to put them up into youtube at some point, but I sincerely have no clue as to when that could be.

Otherwise, today was quite a slow day. I finished one book and started on another, practiced playing the bass and just sat around doing pretty much nothing. Slow day, and I see plenty of those in my future. Then again, it is pretty nice to average 70 pages of reading a day and to have my bass skills noticeably improve each day. I have fears about coming back but I worry about them increasingly less. Nothing really seems to matter any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment